Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve

Every Christmas Eve my children, parents and brother get together at the farm for our celebration of the holidays. This year we had a lunch before Alex and I handed out everyones stockings. He did a great job waiting for all to have theirs before he got his. He sat next to Jeff and proceeded to pull things out one at a time.
Casey is so full of life when she sees something she didn't expect....like a whistle.

Little Jet was there too. Anyone that knows me, knows I am a critter lover. He got lots of treats in the doggy stocking along with Lillie, Yoda and Izzy.


Alex checking out the goodies in his stocking. Look at the pile he has in front of him!



Owen and I just watched while everyone ate and visited with each other. We all had a great time and as you can see lots of presents for everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Mom, I love Christmas every year at your house. Thank you for everything and the fun time with family. ps, hats off to "Santa Margarita".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mom! The only picture of me is one of me stuffing my face! haha :) Your blog looks great! You did an awesome job at putting it all together! Very Nice! PS - add me to your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally you have a site, now I have to figure out how to add it to mine, at least you have help, I love the horse spurs, I haven't figured out how to do that yet. Anyway you all look like you had a lot of fun, well no shrimp!, It will be there today, tues 12/30 by 3:00/ Great blog.

    ReplyDelete