Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Riverwalk in San Antonio, Tx was beautiful and a must if you ever get down that way.We walked, enjoyed the warmth, ate and drank for two full days. Our B & B was a quarter mile walk from all of this and was owned by a professional bull rider, Scott Tilleson (spelling?) He was great and I did try to sell him a horse. haha

These are just some of the places around the loop of the Riverwalk. We just walked and walked and, well you get the idea.




Of corse I had to have a drink at an Irish pub and the main drink of The Lone Star State is this beer of the same name. Bob had 2, so he must have liked it. But he is like Mikey, he likes everything.







2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had such a great time! I like the irish pub part the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet if Chris was there he would of had a few more. Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete