Wednesday, March 25, 2009
How many men does it takes to put up new barn doors?
I
I arrived home from work tonight to find 5 men and 3 dogs at the barn putting up the new barn doors that Bob and Bobby built over the weekend. I see one man on a ladder, 3 standing around and 1 supervising from a seat on the spear of the tractor with his dog..............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Did he get any information from the side line? Chris always says if you want comments or company around here all you have to do is lift the hood of your car.
ReplyDeleteHow come Uncle Bobby is always the one looking at the camera and never at the project???
ReplyDeleteWow, mom, rockin' new doors!!! Hope you guys had fun in O.C. Bobby is always cheezin' it up in front of the camera!
ReplyDelete