This is Tyler's pony, Barley. I tell everyone he is full of piss and vinegar! He runs all the other horses around when he is with them. What a king wanna be.
This is Goldie, Casey's old 4-H horse that is 23 years old. She still has talent and the kids just love her. She is still a 4-H horse for the neighbor girl and Goldie still has the touch of class!
Meet Jingles, Bob's yearling filly. What a handful she is. Just learning what a horse's life is all about and has come a long way in 2 weeks. Let's see, she has gone through the round pen, and go loose last night. Took a run about across the road to the neighbors only to end up next to Barley.......did I say he wants to be KING?

First off - your animals are all very lucky to have a great caregiver. Very nice!
ReplyDeleteSecond - you CAN'T put a name and the word "cute" in the same sentence to an animal you plan to butcher. Now, that isn't so nice Mom! Poor things!
Anyways, nice post :)
I wish I was as big of an animal lover like you are...I used to be....then Willard happened. How could you butcher those two cows???
ReplyDeleteWow you seem to be building quite a farm. Now cows, I didn't know you were into raising and butchering cows. Oh well I agree with Kelli, how can you even think of butchering those cute little guys. I guess they aren't so cute when they grow up.
ReplyDelete