Saturday, June 13, 2009

Off to Gatlinburg, Tennessee


It was 4 o'clock on June 4th that 6 people piled into the van and took off to Gatlinburg, Tennessee, for the wedding of Ashley O'Brien and David Acree.
Believe it or not, there was no fighting or yelling! Turned out to be a really nice trip, except for the rain.
We had dinner at a nice restaraunt then back to the cabin for a night of fun and games. Pool was the main game as was catching up on what had been happening since we all saw each other last.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Love the cabin, Looks like you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit...it looks like you all had a great time and that I totally missed out! Ashely was beautiful and I am very happy to see her start a new life with her new familY! Much love to the rest the crew as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how Nanny has a huge margaritta in front of her...sheesh we all know h ow she gets...love the cuddling in the car!

    ReplyDelete