Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Invasion at Kiasutha Camp Grounds
Friday, July 31, Bob, Tyler and I, loaded up and met Lauren and Matt in Kane. We had a weekend planned at the Kiasutha Camp Grounds that Lauren and Matt have frequented this summer. It was absolutely beautiful and the sun was SHINNING! We set up camp and had a relaxing night. On Saturday Casey, Kelli and the boys were up to spend the day with us. We went to the beach, swam, walked, and cooked all kinds of great fire food. The girls celebrated Tyler's 14th birthday with a lot of good gag gifts. Note the Hannah Montana cards.......you go Tyler.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I read the other blogs on Tyler's b-day, I didn't know you went. I'm sure glad. You don't get away much like that with the kids. Glad you all had a good time, it sure looks like it.
ReplyDeleteLove the photos! You really took some good ones! I think when I stop by I am going to send copies to my account - ok? I am glad you came with us because I know we had a great time! Thanks for an enjoyable weekend and the good talks! XoXo
ReplyDeleteMom-
ReplyDeleteLove this post!! LOVE it. The pics are GREAT!!
Love you KC
Yea, Tyler has asked all of us to go on this camping trip, and this was the turn-out. I don't do tents. You should have seen Lauren's face when I turned on the radio......a classic.
ReplyDelete