Monday, September 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLI ! THE BIG 30

September 17, 1979- September 17,2009
Boy does time fly by. It seems you were just born a few years ago and now you are going to be 30 years old. Look at what a wonderful family you have. Jeff, Alex and Owen are the best thing in your life so......Don't freat it, those birthdays come faster than you can imagine, so enjoy the day and your time with Melanie. You both deserve it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KELLI

5 comments:

  1. Mom, couldn't you have found a better picture????? Thanks for the wonderful wishes, though. Love you, mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, that is you doing what you do best....being a MOMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha Kelli how did I know you were gonna say that!

    Nice pic! Happy B-day you old Fart!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy bday you ol' woman! The big 3-0! I am glad you are treating yourself, but please next time extend the invite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Kelli, I remember when I first met you, all you did was cry ei-ei-o. You were so cute! Love you

    ReplyDelete