In a moment of weakness, and we all have them, Tyler came home with "Muffy". She is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi and 7 weeks old. He had been showing at his 4-H district horse show over the weekend and it was disastrous to say the least and very emotional to boot. When you cry with your children, you feel their pain and hurt and will do what you can to make it better. Well along came a woman with Corgi pups and that was all it took. I am a sucker for their faces.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Tyler's new baby!
In a moment of weakness, and we all have them, Tyler came home with "Muffy". She is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi and 7 weeks old. He had been showing at his 4-H district horse show over the weekend and it was disastrous to say the least and very emotional to boot. When you cry with your children, you feel their pain and hurt and will do what you can to make it better. Well along came a woman with Corgi pups and that was all it took. I am a sucker for their faces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Mum-
ReplyDeleteThat pup is so damn cute!! But I still can't believe you bought it.
Way too cute, I wouldn't of been able to pass it up either.
ReplyDelete