Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Daddy

My Dad is the most wonderful person in the world! He is loving, caring, giving, takes a lot from many people & and is the best husband, father, grandfather and great grandfather. On October 21st, he was diagnosed with colon/liver cancer, WOW, what a blow that was for all of us. He had surgery on the 9th of November to remove a cancer tumor from his colon only to have a few problems post-op. He made it home to visit with Linda's family from GA, over Thanksgiving,only to end up back in the hospital for 2 more weeks. Needless to say when he came home the second time he was very week, but has come a long way in the 2 weeks he has been home. He will begin chemo when he is strong enough and we need all of your prayers for his speedy recovery and treatment. I will have to say, he is looking forward to that big fat 27 pound turkey thawing as I type. God Bless you all and Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE MY GRAND-DADDY! We pray everyday for him and couldn't be more happy he is still here with us! He will put up a good fight...no doubt about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he gets better! If you need anything let me know!

    ReplyDelete