After the shoot, what to do with the venison. Well as you can see everyone got to get a piece of the action. Not sure about Alex. As long as he has his squishy he doesn't care. But Tyler learned it doesn't end with the hunting day, it continues to the freezer or the canner or the oven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As long as there is is a squishy the picture, the world is a better place!!! I am so glad you started a blog, Love it, Mom!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAs I have stated time and time again...that kid (Alex) has my number! I just love him to pieces! He has my number...well, Owen too he just isn't old enough yet to give me a good laugh like the face in this photo!
ReplyDeleteGood work Tyler, I sure wish I could taste that deer. Well maybe the next one.
ReplyDelete