This trip took a reversal after all of that. Boy were we glad to have sunshine, warmth, good food and good drinks for the two days we were there. We went to the Alamo and loved learning about their fight for freedom and take a look at those horses, I mean longhorn steers. No, I didn't ride the steer.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Our trip to the "LONE STAR STATE"
This trip took a reversal after all of that. Boy were we glad to have sunshine, warmth, good food and good drinks for the two days we were there. We went to the Alamo and loved learning about their fight for freedom and take a look at those horses, I mean longhorn steers. No, I didn't ride the steer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are in your glory - almost like a kid in a candy story kinda look :) I am glad you had a good time and are home safe!
ReplyDeleteThe concert at the ampitheater must of been boring, nobody there. hahaha. Looks like you had a good time. Love that warm weather.
ReplyDeleteMom, you're so damn cute...The sweater looks great. You need a famous irish template! AND I keep waiting for links to your auctions, and ads for your business. Love you mom. ;)
ReplyDeleteHey, you ought to put a link to the auction and things for sale
ReplyDelete