Well, as I post this, my new windows are being installed!! I am sooooooo excited, because I have had these windows for the past 5 weeks. About 4 weeks ago, there was a crew of 4 men here to install all of them. Paul took the old office window out and tried to put the new one in, only to say," they are too big." OMG, now what?
Bobby called the person that had told him how to measure the windows and told him they were the right size only to find out they had to remove the casings first.........thought they knew how to do this.
Bobby was tired of waiting for help, so he tried to put the office window in himself. Not going to happen, he ran into a problem and decided he needed a help.
mom, I love the new windows, and think that you should take on the whole "colonial" look with your house. It looks nice! Nice job, uncle Bobby...
ReplyDeleteLooks good, maybe I'll see it at Christmas??
ReplyDelete