Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Farm Grows On

Well, this is a colt, (boy), and I like some of the names. BUT as I was in that area of waking up, but not quite awake, I came up with,"Sonnys Man On The Move". What do you all think?

Look at the size of those legs! And the face gets cuter everyday.

Mamma and baby are doing better and we are able to handle each without Daz getting upset about us handling her baby.



She stands guard probably waiting for her grain and hay.


This is Peanut. You met her when I started my blog. She has grown and is almost as beautiful as Goldie. She is a gem and fun to play with each day.




Looking good little girl!
Oh and girls, knock it off about the calves. Yes they are cute, but they will taste good too and I will remind you next time you have a hamberger or steak! Hahaha

2 comments:

  1. I like the name, about the steak please wait until I finish it. Peanut is beautiful, you look like you have your hands full.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect name! I always come up with the best things during that "dazed" time too...except I never remember them!

    H-O-G about the steak and burgers! I think I will turn vegetarian!

    ReplyDelete