Monday, May 18, 2009

ROONER'S GRADUATION !!!

My little Rooner's day had finally come. A long 4 years of dedication and a chance to meet new people. Here she is with her good friend Katie marching to their seats for commencement at Penn State Dubois.
What a prize winning smile after getting her diploma from Chancellor McDonald.
All of the girls from age 23 to 72! Wow do the years fly by.
Me and my girls! Who would have known how beautiful they would be, not to mention how wonderful too! I thank God everyday for them and the little man not in the picture. (Tyler)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't know she was that close to graduation. Did she send out announcements? Congratulations Casey, Job well done!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post mom! I really like it :) I too am very proud of Casey! Can you believe three of your four have made it through grade school, high school, and now college??? Wow you are getting old! Haha just teasing :) But I did like your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos...I need copies! I can't believe we've all graduated...mom, you should be proud. Congrats Casey!!

    ReplyDelete