Well I didn't have anything to ride in the adult fun show, so Barley got picked. I think I wore the mane and tail right off of him.....had fun doing it too. Poor fella, he didn't know what hit him, or should I say rode him. ug
Tyler did very well the day of the show. He actually had 4 shows that week. This was the first show on Wednesday. He took a first in this class against horse and ponies age 5 and under. Way to go Ty-man.
His halter class he took second and reserve champion. Boy that fat little pony sure does clean up good. He's not a harley, but he is a "fatboy"!
Good work Tyler, you look really good.
ReplyDeleteTyler is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteI know he's gonna e 14 but still...i'm allowed to say hes cute.
SKINNY minnie!!!
whaa hooo! Ride em' cowboy Ty! You are turning out to be quite a handsome cowboy Ty! congrats on your wins this past week. You should be very proud! Love you much! Nice ride too mom! Haha - you and your babies!!! all 12 of them! (or however many you own now!)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute picture of you and Barley. We enjoyed watching you guys the day of the show.
ReplyDelete