Yesterday afternoon, Julie had surgery. While in recovery Michael spoke to Mom. As I don't know exactly what they did do in surgery, I do know they removed 2 lymph nodes. One of which had cancer present. They will be removing more later. Meanwhile, she will have to undergo chemo and radiation treatments.
As Julie tried to speak to Mom, through her tears, she was concerned about the kids getting what they needed to start school in August. Julie will not be back to work for some time and as a mother you worry about your children, a natural thing. PLEASE keep them in your prayers and that God will provide them with the help they need to take care of the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks mom for the update! I will continue praying for them...Julie will fight this and will come out on top!
ReplyDeletethanks for the update...she is still on our prayer list.
ReplyDelete