On November 15th I was to fly to Key West, FL. to meet Kim in a u-haul truck to move north.....we all know why, but that is besides the point. I never made it to Key West because she called me mid flight to leave a message that she was picking me up in Miami. That she did and we headed north through FL and stayed in Lake City. The next day we drove to Linda and Allen's and stayed there for the night. She had things for Matt, since he had just moved into a new apartment and needed furniture. Tuesday we started home and was at 9732 Knoxdale Rd around 7pm. Wow, what a drive! Here are some of the scenes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you're home with us, Aunt Kim! You deserve all the very best, and Please keep your blog going....about your new life. Love you much...
ReplyDeleteSO GLAD YOUR IN GOOD OLE PA!!!
ReplyDeleteAlthough I'll miss hurrican country! I'm glad your up here instead!
LOVE YOU
I have always said that there is something about my aunt kim that i connect to like no other! Im so glad you are in PA!
ReplyDelete