Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas from the farm!
















On Christmas Eve, we had our family party at the farm. Wow what a great time we had. Dad was able to come and relax along with everyone of the family. Mom, Dad, Kim, Bobby, Taylor, Kelli, Jeff and the boys, Lauren, Matt, Casey, Ben and Tyler. We ate, opened gifts and had a blast watching Alex and Owen enjoy their Power Wheel from Bob and I. Looks like Owen took over from the beginning. Alex was great as he knew when they got home and brother was in bed, he would have it all to himself! Yea!!





Bob and I had some wonderful quiet time early in the morning as I was awake at 4:30. He smelled the coffee at 5am, came down and we talked for 2 1/2 hours. How wonderful just to sit, drink coffee and reminisce about all we have been through together and what might lie ahead for 2010. None of know what God has in his hands for us, we can only hope for the best. I hope to earn my Judges Card to judge horse shows, I will also be competing in a "Cowgirl Rodeo" in February, in of all places.....TEXAS! I think Bob is using me to get there. This was my Christmas gift from him..ah ha. Tyler and I hope to show the Palomino Circuit with Goldie to complete her Open ROM and to begin Peanut both novice and youth. No Casey, it won't be a full summer, just 2 show since she only needs 3 points. Most of all My Rooner and her Ben will be married on October 23. Wow, I will then have the 3 most wonderful son-in-laws anyone could ask for. Jeff, Matt and Ben are 3 of the best!!





As the New Year is just around the corner, Bob and I wish everyone our love and best wishes for 2010.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had fun. Hope you enjoyed your christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wonderful kind words mommy. Christmas was lovely. Here's to the next year! Love you much.

    kc and ben

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice mom! My favorite is the part about you and Bob having time to reflect...makes you so much stronger to sit and think about life and how blessed you truly are. But, I wanted to add one more thing to your 2010 list...maybe a third grand baby will be found to be expected??? Let's pray and hope :) LIke you said, no one knows what God has in store for us??!! Awesome post, mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yea, Kelli what the heck are you staring at in that first photo? Lol

    ReplyDelete