Monday, November 8, 2010

Follow along, as I continue to tell you about my 2010. Early July, Kelli, Alex, Owen, Tyler and I took a trip to Gatlinburg, TN. Tyler and I enjoyed it so much the summer before, that we decided to go again. Kelli and the boys thought it would be a good, short vacation. We went to the Aquarium. Spent over half the first day there.





The penquin tank was too funny. Trying to crawl through that tube to get to the center. Then only to stand or squat to see out the top. Owen thought he could get in there with them.




T
The Helecopter ride was the highlight of the trip. Tyler, Alex and I took a 15 minute trip over the whole area. It was the most amazing thing. Tyler was co-pilot, while Alex and I took the back view. Boy what a view!






No comments:

Post a Comment