Monday, November 8, 2010

Where have I been?


Wow is all I can say......where have I been since February 14th, the last post on my blog? Well alot has happened, to say the least. Where do I start.......I will post pictures if I have them to go with the story, otherwise use your imagination.


On Feb. 19th, I headed to State College for a Penn State Horse Judges Clinic. Yep I have become a 4-H, certified Horse Judge and am loving every minute of it. Why I didn't do this a long time ago, I will never know. Anyway, arrived home at 7pm on Sunday with Bob waiting to take off for TEXAS! Yep, my Christmas gift was an entry in a Cowgirl Rodeo, in TX. Had the camper full, 2 horses loaded and away we went. Took 3 days and the sunshine and warmth were worth the trip! Needless to say, we will be going again. Had a blast, my team of 2 Texans and 1 from Colorado, took 3rd all around. Can't wait to see those girls again and do somemore trailriding in the parks of TX.
When spring came, the kids began to fish and as you can see, this is something Casey had never done. She was so proud of herself.



No comments:

Post a Comment